PDA

View Full Version : Air- Rockstar

the_gibble
07-17-2004, 08:25 PM
I did an intro for my reel that has the PackageMan air-guitaring full on to
an AC/DC tune. It was totally fun to animate!

http://www.linklater.ca/gotch/intro.htm

Crits please! **no need to comment on the music- I am fully aware of the
cheese-factor ;)

Flashback to when mullets and jean jackets were the rage. Hope you likes.

grury
07-18-2004, 12:50 AM
oooohhh!! dude thats insane, very good stuff, funny as hell, pitty I dont have speakers on this PC.
just a couple of points.. just after the light comes on and he spreads his legs apart, the right leg seems over stretched, the foot comes off the ground on every bounce, when it should probably be firmly planted.
Also the way he lands and slides after the jump, seems a bit odd, perhaps he's jumping just a bit too high, although I quite like the way you kept him in the air.

Anyway, congratulations, it sure is a kick ass intro for a demo reel.

ps: would be nice to see a quicktime version and being able to scroll it freelly and look at it frame by frame.

Grury

the_gibble
07-18-2004, 03:24 PM
Thanks a bunch Gru! I am glad you liked it! But you have to really watch it with sound- it makes ALL the difference. I see what you are saying but that heel bouncing . I was trying to have him bouncing off his toe- rather than heel [most of his leg is carried by the other leg]. I must plant the Right foot firmly though. I will take your comments and incorporate them into my next set of revisions. They are much help.

Thanks for the comments. Glad you liked it!

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.