PDA

View Full Version : Game Art Comp #9: Rabbit and Insect - Fanatic Extremist

JeT
07-17-2004, 08:52 AM
Just working out the form of my character. I realise hes a little lanky and needs a bit more leg support - should be easy to adapt with rabbit legs.

The reason this character is a 'Fanatic Extremist' - well, he's a bit of a bad guy - during times of war he tends to crazy things like raid prisoner of war camps and kill everyone there, amongst other unplesent things. But I suppose he's got his reasons...

JeT
07-28-2004, 11:30 AM
begining to model the torso area - he definately needs a new head. I find that modelling gives me a better understanding of what future conceptual images should include, and the general character direction. I need to make his arms longer and add hands, next drawing his neck out further and making his head larger, more detailed ears that are tied together like a pony tail. Also, big piercing eyes and a wrap around his mouth (cant have a big nasty character having a cute fuzzy little nose and whiskers). Finally an imperial white cape and some wraps around areas of the arms and torso, then i can concentrate on the legs. I can already see him in action! Should give me more incentive, even if ive got other projects to work on.

genesis max
08-04-2004, 10:33 PM
Haha, great idea, he is really fanatic, i like your cocept sketch and modeling looks good so far, though you should get rid of those triangles on chest and make them quads, will look much cleaner that way. I'll keep watching this thread.

All the best, see you :thumbsup:

dacheese
08-06-2004, 10:56 AM
i want to see more on this!

Best wishes bro

JeT
08-09-2004, 01:14 AM
hey cool! positive feed back! sorry, i dont get alot of time to work on this - good thing ive got a month or two. thanks ::.genesis max.:: i will clean up the triangulated areas - right now i remodeled head and hands - a bit simple right now but still. will do more work on it - thanks for comments!

JeT
08-10-2004, 10:42 AM
small update - trying to interprete leg and abdomen porportions, and simplify polygonal structure.

hes got a cape now too!

JeT
08-10-2004, 11:20 AM
a simple concept - obviously im still dreaming.

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.