View Full Version : Environment: Greek Chapel

JonM
07-16-2004, 06:02 PM
http://jonmdesign.net/images/wip/chapelbeta1.jpg

3dsmax5 + final render

do your worst :)

kariefury
07-16-2004, 09:14 PM
This look's like only part of the scene can I see more of the picture? And what will it's final use be or is it a model you built to learn more?

JonM
07-17-2004, 03:03 PM
thats pretty much the whole scene, I know its not the most intresting scene, I was just trying to get it photorealistic, I think I am going to change the camera angle, maybe that will add more interest in the image.. i dunno

jeremybirn
07-17-2004, 10:15 PM
Maybe the materials used in the church are too bright (except for the bells, those are dark and don't look sunlit.) Some of the shadows look glowy and in some places are going yellow: perhaps there's too much bounce light because the church paint is too bright, but maybe it means there's too much light from the sun compared to the sky. Check that your shadows look a little bit blue, and make sure the shadow areas aren't brighter than the sky.

-jeremy

nemirc
07-18-2004, 03:02 AM
I think that the upper part of the chapel is way too bright... it almost looks like it's a lambert shader

just my THREE cents :D

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.