PDA

View Full Version : leaping kiras!!

FLX
07-15-2004, 01:45 PM
http://flxdigital.com/warped/kira_leap02.avi

not complete... just looking for some crits at this point. i have done a bit more of her clibing onto the second box, but there is no need to post that until it is a bit more clean

bawhabmw
07-15-2004, 04:44 PM
since you are only working out the basic movements and weight at the moment... the only real critique I have is that the sliding feet bother me a bit. I'd like to see them stay a little more planted and still. Also, I think the girls hips and upper body should come down and forward more when she lands on the first box. other than that you are off to a great little animation! I really like the timing.

//benno

CuTnPaste
07-16-2004, 05:07 PM
yeah !...

you're over...good anim....

nice timing!

Maplewood54
07-17-2004, 08:32 PM
The timing is really coming along. I know you have more cleaning up to do so I won't critique the little stuff yet. One thing I did notice was on the first jump, the weight could be suggested a little more in the knees. She seems to stop a little too easy. Other than that good start. Nice eye for the subtle movements. Those look great and they definately help to sell the realism.

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.