PDA

View Full Version : what detonator version is best ??

Stimpy
07-28-2002, 05:38 PM
hello

searched the forums and couldnt find anything. my computer died on me a short while ago, so i had to reinstall everything. problem is, i cant remember what detonator version i had installed, i tried a couple of them already but all of them are crap. right now my winamp starts skipping sometimes when i scroll up and down in IE. ugh.

i remember having something like 23.12 installed with the quadro patch and it worked beautifully in SI3d as well as in XSI.

now i get weird refresh problems in SI as well as some other funky stuff happening. see above.

anyone have some recommendation on what version to install ? thanks.

running: win2k + geforce2 mx, btw..

wmendez
07-29-2002, 03:48 AM
Im Running 23.11 on a Softquadro'd GeForce3 Ti200 128mb.
this combo is rock solid for me. Dual Xeons, Win2kPro 512MB.

I had problems with running 29.42 under XSI, Displays not updating or I would see my desktop under the viewports so I choose to go with the one that worked for me.

Crode
08-04-2002, 06:22 PM
I would like to find a good driver for this too. Ive been using whatever the latest det driver is for winxp and ive been getting minor problems... most notably, edges and verticies get hidden in some places at certain angles when in shaded mode.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.