View Full Version : Character II

n8Dog
02-01-2002, 11:10 AM
maya3
nurbs|1.5 weeks or less|rigged

http://n8dog.com/images/largergbfish.jpg

minus
02-01-2002, 04:36 PM
Very nice model. I don't know if it is just me starring at so many un-textured renders..... but your textures seem to hide a lot of the geometry. I think it is your mesh that is especially cool and it's something you don't want to hide. :) Great work all around though for sure, and parts of the texture are certainly great. :) Infact It may just be your render as a whole with your texture that puts it a bit off. Since it's rigged... it would seem to me that you could make a great scene with this model. Maybe have it sort of snaking toward the camera ... with a bit of depth of field on the render and some greenish/blue water looking background with maybe a volume light to give an underwater feel .... heck through in some caustics too.. :) I could have a lot of fun rendering out this model.

JoBbE
02-01-2002, 07:11 PM
the model is great
but I don't like the textures, they hide too much geometry and I don't like the colors

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 12:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.