PDA

View Full Version : Need a IGES F4I Engine Model

MonkeyFaceJ
07-12-2004, 01:45 PM
I'm not really sure where i should post this since i'm pretty new to these forums, but I'm on the Michigan State Formula Car Team and I am in charge of modeling this years car in Unigraphics. We are lacking a detailed model of the engine we use for the final assembly. The engine we use is a Honda F4I motorcycle engine. I don't really have the time nor do i think i have the skill to created a detailed model of this engine. So i was wondering if anyone knows where or even if there is a place I could obtain a detailed model of this engine? The file would need to be an IGES or STEP file, preferably IGES since thats what i have worked with the most. Also the model would have to be fairly accurate so that it would sit correctly in the chassis and the exhast, intake ports, etc. would need to line up. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. THANKS :cool:

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.