PDA

View Full Version : Animation : title not desided(WIP)

shashhh
07-10-2004, 10:27 AM
hey guys, i am posting something after a long time...my last thread was "second hand smoking" which got a good responce and couple of ***s.....hope this time i will get some true crits and suggestions too....

i am working on a fight sequence right now and its not finished yet as i am busy in other projects...this is my personal animation short which i am doing whenever i am geting break from other preferable projects i am doing....havent thaught about the title yet....give me some good options....here's the image

http://www.vfs.com/~m08shashwat/index.htm/images/babe.jpg

will be waiting for your replies
SHASH

ZMC
07-10-2004, 12:09 PM
Yeo
Nice work:buttrock:
Can i see a wire pic....
Keep it up.

Best Regards
ZMC

shashhh
07-10-2004, 02:33 PM
thanx dude, i'm goin to upload the wires by tomorrow....too tired to do it right now:shrug: or may be too lazy:D

i'll surely upload wires tomorrow...

thanx again
:buttrock:

kethy
07-10-2004, 02:38 PM
hey shashhh, welcome back man.how are u doin? seen your work after a long time.and its great as usual.ya put up some wires.really need to know how heavy the mash is?:) .i will be waiting to see her moving and fighting. by the way with whom she is fighting? just curiouse.

awrite dude.keep up the sweet work
:applause:

shashhh
07-12-2004, 06:53 AM
ah thanx kethy....nice to hear from you too....i will put the wires soon....just not geting much time to upload the image...too busy....anyway i'll put it as soon as possible....

:wavey: need some more responce and crits ppl

aazimkhan
07-13-2004, 04:46 PM
looks cool to me, has a kill bill touch to it.
i like the model, lets see it in action!

shashhh
07-18-2004, 02:36 PM
yeah she does have kill bill touch a bit azim...well i am trying my best to get the animation done as soon as possible....i have done a minute of animation so far and i think it'll go up to 3 minuts and for that i need some more time out of my real job....cant really getin much time off my projects....anyway i'll try to upload the animation which has been done so far and finish the full short as soon as i can.....

cheers:buttrock:

andy_maxman
08-15-2004, 06:53 AM
Nice to see u back in action.......

is that ur own modelling/rigging thing....?
dude.....i really dont have any idea what stage this render/image is in...
but with what i see here it is...

she is not all that cartoony to be having only 3 fingers...obviously theres no rule...and eventually if she takes off that thing she's wearing on her fingers....and out pop the remaining fingers.....boy that's gonna hurt.....pls. give her some polished finger nails too....

it's her pants...it does not seem to be following her body topology.....look at her waistline.... the pants seem like they are gonna slip off in the next frame....i think u can tighten it a bit more....skin-tight.....she'll look more sexy...unless u want to go in and do some cloth simulation...

my 2 paises dudes....
chillPill_out!!!!!
andy

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.