aleksibriclot
07-09-2004, 11:47 PM
A new cover for a RPG book called COPS
http://www.aneyeoni.com/ART/Illustrations/COPS/Aleksi_COPS_Ext09_chara.jpg
http://www.aneyeoni.com/ART/Illustrations/COPS/Aleksi_COPS_Ext09.jpg

theCloudmover
07-10-2004, 12:37 AM
Nice breasts. :drool:
This is the cover? Must not be an American release...

I also like the layout and design. Good piece.

aleksibriclot
07-10-2004, 02:26 PM

No it isn't an american RPG game.

This RPG game deals with Cops in California in 2030. It's a kind of close prospective Sci-fi. With a little bit of parodic elements.
Fun to developp...

Her breast looking like implants is a choice.

California had become an independant state so that's a part of the symbolic of the picture (That's why there's blood on the american flag and she's wearing a new flag with only 3 stars, the new flag of California in this universe)

Just to fit to the storyline and the universe development.

I always enjoy not working only on illustrations but also on the layout and graphic design. It's a really important part of the finished printed stuff. If it's bad, it can completly tarnish the picture.
And I like working with really graphic elements.

theCloudmover
07-10-2004, 05:45 PM
I always enjoy not working only on illustrations but also on the layout and graphic design. It's a really important part of the finished printed stuff. If it's bad, it can completly tarnish the picture.
And I like working with really graphic elements.

It's very rare that the A.D. allows the cover artist to also do the associated graphic design. I've had many a painting ruined by amatuerish design and since in most cases it's the A.D. who's doing the design I've got nobody to complain to. Ahh well... :shrug:

Great stuff on your site BTW

aleksibriclot
07-12-2004, 05:37 PM
I understand, same experience for me. That's why I try, as often as I can, to do it myself or doing some part of the layout.

The D.A and the illustrator, if it's not the same person should work together in my opinion.
The graphic layout and title is sometimes as important as the illustration.

Love the recent "Global frequences" cover design...

Great stuff on your site BTW too :)
I don't know Cloudmover but I know Mark Evans :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.