PDA

View Full Version : Concepts: Lucifer's Daughters

Lunatique
07-09-2004, 07:47 AM
I had posted a WIP version a while ago. This is the finished version.

http://www.ethereality.info/ethereality_website/paintings_drawings/new/concepts/lucifer%27s_daughters.jpg

direndra
07-09-2004, 08:20 AM
nice gals !!!" :thumbsup: ..... i allway like gals :P
i like the 1st one character design
nice work buddy !!!"

Peddy
07-09-2004, 08:28 AM
not bad. at first i kinda thought the shading was overly simple, but its got a very soft quality which i like. the linework is quite good too. pity about the cheezy names, but it made me chuckle. =]

i thought i recognised the alias lunatique, so i checked your website. some great stuff on there.

btw, if its a finished piece, isnt it supposed to go in the finished section of the forum?

theCloudmover
07-10-2004, 01:16 AM
Nice!! I love the feel of this pic.
-and they're cute too!!

:applause:

Stahlberg
07-13-2004, 05:07 AM
Cool!! :thumbsup:

Apollina's bellybutton and their neck tendons may be too contrasty with the outlines, and I don't really like the backgrounds, seems to compete with the characters... but I adore the designs. Each one very different, 'self-contained' (a clear solid theme carried through perfectly, that works on its own, nothing more or less needed), yet they also work together. Of course let's not forget sexy and feminine. :)

Lunatique
07-13-2004, 05:25 AM
Thanks!

Gee, nobody likes the background except me. :( Dunno if I should change it, since I like think it's funky. :D

I might do a painting of the sisters together--don't know yet.

picksel
07-13-2004, 06:55 AM
I like it all! they have a whole a personality. I would see well a girl cold and distant or the bitchy girl but in the glance (no vulgarity), it's what I would do, it's just an idea. I hope see soon the final version.
Good work!:thumbsup:

r3studios
07-13-2004, 09:19 AM
the background is horrible. but the concepts are really nice, well done!!!

Dusk108
07-14-2004, 12:51 AM
I like the background, doesn't distract from the characters and keeps the focus on them. Personally I also like the way each characters pose seems to suit their costume, gives you an idea of the personality behind the characters. It would be nice if their faces had more expression but still really nice work.

rattlesnake
07-14-2004, 01:22 AM
wow those are great concepts...i really love the clothes on the second one...great!:buttrock:

dck
07-14-2004, 09:52 AM
Like ur works so much!

The girls are beautiful and the custumes are great!
I like the first one! :love:

ChristopherRabenhorst
07-14-2004, 10:24 AM
very nice costume design

Ego
07-14-2004, 10:36 AM
I like them all, but my favorite is Lucifina. She looks deceptively innocent but somehow appears like she can do some wicked damage. :)

Stahlberg
07-19-2004, 05:02 PM
I don't know about 'funky', maybe... on it's own... but behind these graceful totally 'nonfunky' creatures it competes, like Will Smith in the seat behind you in the theater starting to rap during a bitter-sweet moment... :)

Man you could be a costume designer in Hollywood.

Lunatique
07-20-2004, 03:34 AM
Yay, more comments. Thanks!

Steven - oh you know how to push my button--Will Smith must DIIIIIEEEEE. Actually, I don't mind if he stars in big commercial crap movies--but please don't put him in any sci-fi films EVER again! He does not belong in sci-fi films!

*sigh*

*pout*

Guess I'll have to change the background eventually.

Dene of Terror
07-25-2004, 04:10 AM
ooh...this is good:thumbsup:
Apollina is my fave...

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.