PDA

View Full Version : 2 New CG characters for my upcoming short film

TylerHunter
12-16-2001, 06:29 PM
Hello All,
Here are the first released images from my upcoming short animated film, entitled Ignus Fattus. These are character sheets just showing off the 2 chars that are in the film. I havent had the time to make a website promoting the film but that is on the todo list. Expect to see the film out and about on the web and HOPEFULLY festivals in January. I would love to see what every one thinks of my characters.

Tech info: Sub D surface chars, HI IK bones, morphs for expressions, sims for the cloth.

Enjoy
!

http://www.gametome.net/punkass/pugtact1.jpg

http://www.gametome.net/punkass/wiztact1.jpg

Tomorrow Night ill Post some set renders and even some shots of the Characters interacting within the set.. Many suprises to come. :0

Happy Viewing,
Tyler Hunter

nick
12-16-2001, 06:51 PM
Amazing character design, modelling, texturing and character expressions. Did you do work on anything in dungen keeper 2? some of the character expressions and artibutes remind of the characters in the cg sequences, :) great stuff

lildragon
12-16-2001, 06:54 PM
very impressive!! no crits, great texture work bud... I especially love the textures on the demon... get that site up soon, I'll be keeping an eye on this ;)

Rabid pitbull
12-16-2001, 09:05 PM
this is great work! Really nice expressions and textures too.

pascal_blanche
12-16-2001, 11:34 PM
really nice work there! Watch out for some weird articulations and poses especially on hands;)
can`t wait t'see these two guys moving!

Kadde
12-17-2001, 12:53 AM
perfect. very very good !

the demon textures are superb.

but i noted the demon's upper leg.
a sobressalted muscle when it bends.

u could check the vertex envelop.

only that. the rest is fantastic.

Taoizm
12-17-2001, 05:17 AM
ditto with all the above. Can't wait for the 1st animation

Joebount
12-17-2001, 06:22 AM
I decently think that you should stop Shrek, Dungeon Keeper and Discworld !!! :-D

Excellent work, you just need to tweak the hands a little more !

takkun
12-17-2001, 08:01 AM
Incredible work especially with the expressions, but the wizards' hands do look a bit on the small side.

wolf
12-17-2001, 08:59 AM
Cool man.
Looks like discworld, with a clay look.

Equinoxx
12-17-2001, 09:06 AM
sheeeeeet that looks hot :D
Especiallly the horned char. Tho you might wanna reconsider his ehm clothing, a thong is kinda weird ;)

ART
12-17-2001, 10:45 AM
I love the Red Dude, but the only thing is that in some of the shots it looks like he needs a bra!

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.