PDA

View Full Version : Female study

YaKuZa_BOSS
07-08-2004, 01:36 AM
hi, my first post in this forum section. This is an atempt of my human anatomy learning, especialy female one. Does it look beauty?

The body is in progress too. Hope u like it

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v256/YaKuZa_BOSS/anatomy_wip.jpg

KingMob
07-08-2004, 01:40 AM
Very nice model thus far,

I do not have time for a full critique, but as a mod I gotta remind you to please post wires and software used. Some of the other mods may delete this so please do it asap.

I will say critique wise that something seems odd with the clavicle, like it implodes and concaves when it should flair out, could just be shadow tho?another reason a wire would help.

thanks man!

YaKuZa_BOSS
07-08-2004, 02:45 AM
thanks, here is the wire, I used 3DS Max 5.0 :

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v256/YaKuZa_BOSS/anatomy_wip_wire.jpg

rwijaya
07-08-2004, 03:23 AM
hey man . . looking great so far . . .i need more angle tho.
could u post different angle of this model ?

cheers

tomb
07-08-2004, 03:49 AM
Looking great YaKuZa_BOSS! Nothing to crit really. Maybe she's slightly cross-eyed? It's hard to tell from these images, need a closer render and wire.

J.K.Makowka
07-08-2004, 11:51 AM
Wow, now thats a great mesh ;)

I exspecially like the lips, the only thing that is bugging me are the eyelids. Well not exactly the eyelids themselves but the way they are "not connected" with the eyeballs.

It might be just the render, but moving them closer to the surface of the eyeballs would probably help, too.

YaKuZa_BOSS
07-08-2004, 01:57 PM
thanks, the eyeball is a bit too back, forgot to move them as I moved the head a bit forward.

Sorry poor english, more angles coming

NBF
07-08-2004, 04:08 PM
Looks Great YaKuZa_BOSS I love the detail around the mouth and lips the only thing that jumps out at me is the top of the ear where it connects to the head it looks a bit to fat.

SlashTen
07-08-2004, 08:45 PM
I'm no anatomy expert, but it seems to me that her skull is a little broad behind and above her ears. The rear/upper portion of her head looks kind of like mine, and I have a really big head. She may look a little more feminine if you narrow the cranium a little. If you do, you'll have to flatten the ears back a little bit.
Once again, I'm not the authority on this matter. I'm just kind of eyeballing it, so if anyone wants to correct me go ahead.

/slash

Joebount
07-09-2004, 07:36 PM
cool, clean, it reminds me Syomka's woman
The upper connection of the ears would need more work. I guess that with your current topology, she would be a bit emotionless around the neck. The outside brows regions is a bit too sharp IMO

webhead
07-12-2004, 01:22 AM
Very pretty face! Keep it coming! :bounce:

EBOLII
07-12-2004, 01:36 AM
I agree a very pretty face indeed....look forward to seeing more progress :buttrock:

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.