PDA

View Full Version : Ogre Lip Sync

KielFiggins
07-06-2004, 06:32 AM
Clip from the club scene of Night at the Roxbury. All secondary action was hand keyed (straps, pads, gut, and paper on the clipboard). Enjoy.

Crits always welcome.

http://www.3dfiggins.com/animations.php?m=113#113

squeezestudio
07-06-2004, 07:30 PM
great animation :) ... my critic ,put the animation more snappy at some place , with F , T , D ... or all the voyel need more power , reduce the time between the pose key for have a better felling on the intensity of the lipsync , currently the lipsync is linear , I think it just need to reduce some place and add intensity at some other place to have more life on the facial..

anyway , good job !!!

KielFiggins
07-08-2004, 12:25 AM
It was mentioned on another forum as well that it needs more snap and pauses. This being my first lip sync, i was catious with the tweeking of them mouth and used my way of keying the body on the face. I realize now (after doing i and receiving crit) that there are better ways. Thanks for the crit. i hope to have a revision up soon.

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.