PDA

View Full Version : quick voting question

meshsmooth
02-01-2002, 05:31 AM
hi all, is been fantastic watching all the goings on here at the challenge forum, i havent entered this one but i hope to enter the next one!!

anyway heres my question....how is the voting going to work??
will people chose the image/model that thay think is best?? or will people be giving a mark out of ten on all images and the one with the highest mark wins??
I only ask beacause as far as i can see ( and please dont take this the wrong way !) there are about 4 people who realy have a chance of winning this, everyone else who has put hard work into some realy high quality images may only get a few votes, eveyones going to vote for the best ( and we all know who thay are ):D
the people who only get a few votes will have no real idea of how good there work is, and i think that this may be a problem.
Wouldent it be better if people got a mark of some kind for all the work that thay have done, aposed to no votes at all??

thanks for reading!

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.