PDA

View Full Version : How to turn off read receipts on PM'S

gmask
07-02-2004, 07:55 PM
I could not find a setting inthe user CP to turn off read receipts or to automatically accept them. If you have a flurry of PM's it's annoying to have to keep clicking okay to these things.

Rei Ayanami
07-02-2004, 08:06 PM
Gmask : i dont think you can turn them off, only the sender can (which is the whole point, init?)

gmask
07-02-2004, 08:14 PM
Gmask : i dont think you can turn them off, only the sender can (which is the whole point, init?)
A: I want the option to not require a read receipt when I send a message.

B: It would be less annoying if when sending a message the request for read receipt was a checkbox instead of a popup.

C: It would be nice if you could automatically have the read receipt received instead of having to OK each on with a popup. Or at least have the option to automatically accept or deny all of them or if you really need to approve each one have that as an option as well but as a default it's annoying.

Rei Ayanami
07-02-2004, 08:27 PM
Ok ok i wasnt sure what you meant.

OK - Cancel... Cancel wtf anyway?

gmask
07-02-2004, 08:35 PM
Ok ok i wasnt sure what you meant.

OK - Cancel... Cancel wtf anyway?Cancel is confusing.. at first I thought it meant cancel sending the message as if you had no option but to send the pmessage with a read receipt but it does send the message.

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.