PDA

View Full Version : another noob here...

tzakalin
07-01-2004, 07:14 AM
Hi all!
Can anybody tell me why can't i reply to to any posts from the "studios hiring" forum? every time i try to reply , i get this message:

"tzakalin, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
U can be sure i activated my account !
Thanx!

adamboboc
07-12-2004, 01:24 PM
I experience the same situation. Did you solve this? Please help.

schmu_20mol
07-13-2004, 10:03 PM
you know there are stickys at the top of most forums out there .. now you know :beer:

Sticky of the Employment Forum (http://cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=138601)

Just a little snippet from the sticky:

6) Special note to job seekers: Employers are now the only ones with access to post in this forum. This was done to eliminate the redundant questions and off topic posts within the respective threads. If an applicant has an inquiry please contact the employer as they have stated.

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.