PDA

View Full Version : scene:biochamber

bonkanailios
06-29-2004, 02:24 PM
first ever topic on CG :scream: so I hope the image works...
either way here it is, done in photoshop 6
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/9443/alientank.jpg

RainAndRedGlass
06-29-2004, 11:15 PM
why has no one replied to this?
i like it. It's a little blurry and abstract, maybe, and too monochromatic. But i do like the part where water looks to have dripped. good effect. very vapory looking.

bonkanailios
06-30-2004, 03:56 AM
what as far as being too monochromatic, what colors should I add in do you
think?

HuiTian
06-30-2004, 04:29 AM
the work is so nonfigurative,and i think that the detail in your work is lacking:)

Daffydd
06-30-2004, 04:39 AM
what as far as being too monochromatic, what colors should I add in do you
think?

Hi,

You don't have to add anything to it - if you like it and it's a fair representation of the idea you had for it.... leave it. It is a bit abstract and I rather like it. The absence of details leaves more to the imagination. And the fact that it's a bit monochromatic is not a bad thing if that's the way you saw it in your head. :)

Daf

bonkanailios
07-01-2004, 11:11 AM
thanks, I do like this peice but nothing is perfect as anyone will admit..
although I wasen't expecting positive feedback, I do greatly appreciate it :)

as far as my goals for this "piece" They where vague I will admit and I did
not create the desired effect... However the effect created was desirable enough to inspire hope, that with the right constructive critisism that my
little drawing might become somthing noteworthy (to me in the months to come) because I have no idea of how to develope this further, to add those details that leave the piece lacking, I need feedback/ suggestions on how to progress..

also I do apologize for posting this in the finished work topic, I did not mean to, I just stumbled through the wrong links! lol my bad

so Constructive Crits good, even outright bashing is fine (I have a thick hide)

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.