PDA

View Full Version : Futuristic robot..(BIG W.I.P.)

Raul-Reznek
02-01-2002, 12:37 AM
Hey wassup this
http://www.the3dstudio.com/forum/uploaded/reznek/RaulJoshua.jpg

Juts don't laugh u'r asses off O.K.?????I've worked pretty much on
this dude.
IGNORE the hands the totally suck.

Thx a lot u guyz.

ToddD
02-01-2002, 01:02 AM
Awesome piece of work! Only thing that seems to need a little work are the textures, I think a little variance in material on the robot, would really make it even better. Maybe a couple of reflective parts, not the whole thing just a part here or there, or some variance in the specularity of the parts. Very impressive, great concept as well!

Raul-Reznek
02-01-2002, 01:07 AM
I haven't even beguin texturing.I'm still into modeling man.

The deadline for thid image is today so I couldn't work any more.Thx a lot.
Any other suggestions???Like in the modeling part???

AnimaLMotheR
02-01-2002, 05:08 AM
Very good looking man. Much better then anything i have ever made. :)

sigma
02-01-2002, 05:30 AM
OMG! look at all the skulls :D
nice work Raul. yes the hands need work,
also the feet should be bigger maybe.

Raul-Reznek
02-01-2002, 10:13 PM
I like the skull thing too.

EighthDecay
02-01-2002, 11:42 PM
Dude that is just awesome,,, I could see that as a cover for a game,, if only it had a little more work in the back ground area,, maybe something flying in a sky (fighter jets, hover crafts,, helicopters) or somting of that effect of war scene stuff... other than that its just awsome,, the skulls he stands on just pop off the page,, keep working on it and this will rock big time.

Raul-Reznek
02-03-2002, 08:14 PM
Work on this is gonna be BIIIIIIIIIG. I need some more texturing skills to make this LOOK COOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

About the jet fighters, you stole the thoughts out of my head man.That's exactly waht I had in mind.
Something like in the warcraft 3 trailer.
http://www.the3dstudio.com/forum/uploaded/reznek/1_4.jpg

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.