PDA

View Full Version : Forum modification request

kwshipman
06-26-2004, 04:30 PM
Hope this is an okay place to ask this. Figure it as good as any.

I like the ability to collapse the different categories, but would it be possable to do that with individual forums as well? For example, the Application Specific Forums has 12 sub-forums, but I would only want to use Photoshop and XSI, so it would be nice to be able to minimize the others.

Or could there be a way to customize you homepage? say pick only the forums that you want to see, much like you can customize MSN's homepage.

I am sure that these are much more complicated to impliment than they sound, and I know you are still trying to get everything ironed out with the new setup, and I really do appreciate what you are doing.

Kirt
06-26-2004, 07:44 PM
Leo has taken a much needed vacation. I'm sure he'll take a look at your request when he returns.

However, I believe the thread in General Discussions is a good place to post inquiries to the new vBulletin upgrade. Leo has been answering many questions there.

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.