PDA

View Full Version : canīt open rollercoaster/ licence questions

bbirras
06-26-2004, 09:03 AM
well.....itīs all said with the title really

I have version 6.5.53 running on winXP and tried to open up the .hip comming with the rollercoaster tut
I did get a couple of warnings and only what seems to me like "half the file" was oppened.

every time I open up I have to go on-line in order to install the non-commercial licence.
there was a thread about that , but as today sat.6.26 9.56am all the other tthreads are gone
:hmm:

There was a hint in this forum how to install the licence
a) that it automatically finds the allready installed licence
b) how to obtain the non commercial-licence for off-line instalation(which would be fantastic as my linux-box never is connected and running houdini on a hp pavilion with 192mb am and an ATI is not a lot of fun)

dantea
06-26-2004, 05:38 PM
Yeah, this new forum seems a bit out of whack. It's only showing thread from the current month. There's a pulldown menu at the bottom to change it but I can get it to show them.

Anyhow, searching on the www.sidefx.com forums. I think a search here will probably find the old messages too.

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.