PDA

View Full Version : Audio Output for blender3d

freebsd_dude
06-23-2004, 07:26 AM
Hello All,

I see how to play audio. Is there a way to see the audio track move and play the wav file so you could time your animation to the music sound track?

I can't even get blender3d to render the audio with the AVI file.

Thank you

Leroy

bbirras
06-23-2004, 09:59 AM
no.....i think
not a good idea at all to try that
audio in blender exists, but itīs still not ripe(my opinion)
; if anyone proofes me wrong---hey even better for me, as I would like to do it all in the verry powerfull sequencer...but It did not work for me:shrug: :shrug:

get audacity, time your audio, a when you want your animation doing.....well whatever you want to do, make a note..stopp the time and write it down

go in blender and animate, with the help of your notes, you can time the animation to the music

then do the rest in another tool

do you work with freeBSD?...then KINO might work or cinelerra (if you have an unlimited amount of ram :drool: ; not a good tool- promisses,promisses and sad faces in the end, but well, maybe it works for you. there are more tools you could build from source..just chek

Apollux
06-23-2004, 02:24 PM
Asuming that you have the audio track finished (done in another app), you can load it into Blender and when you playback your animation pre-view, Blender will try to do it in sync with the audio. The settings for this are in the User Preference window and you must playback the animation with an Alf-Shift-A from the audio Window. (I think, don't remenber well right now).

Blender cann't output audio with the video :sad:

bbirras
06-23-2004, 03:50 PM
the final render you still have to do with external software so!

good and simple tool :thumbsup:

http://fixounet.free.fr/avidemux/

check also: virtualdub

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.