PDA

View Full Version : Rail Jumping Revision

KielFiggins
06-21-2004, 08:22 PM
Slowly but surely getting around to tighting up my older animations. This was the first on the list. Changed the fall time, arcs and redid the entire ending. Crits always welcomed. Thanks to alls that commented before, your advice was very helpful. Enjoy.

Kiel

http://www.3dfiggins.com/animations.php?m=110#110

skull_leader
06-22-2004, 07:23 AM
Nice work Kiel! I am not a pro but here are some of my feedback.

- The part just before the arm (right) leaves the rail isn't too smooth from my point of view. It looked like the person is trying to push himself away from the rail with the right arm but it also didn't look that way as well because of the weight shifts.

- I think the right arm flipped twice (dramatically) during the animation compared the the left arm. Maybe I am wrong.

Other than that, I really liked your animation. Great quality animation! Keep up with the good work Kiel!

KielFiggins
06-22-2004, 08:50 PM
I will look into that arm popping or flipping. As for the weight shift, i see what your saying about that. I struggled with it a bit to get it to work with the exaggreation. ALso due to the angle its a bit hard to see whats going on. I'll work it some more on my next revision. Many thanks for the crits, keep em coming.

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.