PDA

View Full Version : Jason Osipa: HELP!

skull_leader
06-21-2004, 03:12 AM
Hi Jason

I've recently bought your book and loved the way you do your lip sync. I am currently playing around with a dialogue and I am kind of... stuck half way through it.

The dialogue goes like this... "What has that got to do with..."

I am stuck at the part where you narrow the lip at "got". It seems like it will get narrower and narrower and NARROWER as it goes to the word "to" then "do" then "wi (in with)". Can you kind of help me out here.

Thanks your your help.

clockwerkz
06-21-2004, 06:40 PM
Hey,

I'm going through the book myself, but if I were lip synching that I think I would step through that.. the got should be narrower than the "that", and then just make the to and do progressively narrower. The "with" should flow from narrow to a bit wider. check page 60 for "stepping."

Otherwise, he should respond to this msg.. he's really good at getting back to people with questions.

cW

skull_leader
06-21-2004, 09:29 PM
Oh! Thanks clockwerkz. I did remember reading it, but FORGOT about it. I'll read up on it again when I get home. How foolish and lazy of me for not to refer to the book again. Sorry.

thanks for your help clockwerkz. Really appreciated it!

JasonOsipa
06-21-2004, 09:58 PM
I wish there was more to say, but it seems settled! Let me know if that doesn't work. Take care! -J.

clockwerkz
06-22-2004, 01:04 AM
See? I told ya he floats around here and is quick to reply. :-)

cW

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.