PDA

View Full Version : Gameart comp 8 - Infested Mech - Original Creation/A bit of Starcraft

SOuNDSNC
06-19-2004, 08:03 AM
Here I decided to take a a little time to make a scetch concept art for my model.

http://www.brokenedge.net/raptor/infestedmech2.jpg

proudclod
06-20-2004, 04:00 AM
Hey sound :) The rules of this contest is that the person/thing, has to be from a movie... Not a game... The concept looks cool, but a bit abstract... IF i remember clearly, he was still wearing the gunmetal (without teamcolors) Marine suit, and the only difference between him and the marine, is that for a face, he had a weird alien, and weird tentacles coming out from all over the body... :)

EDIT: Oh, sorry, just read on the thread that you can make original baddies :) okay then, i would say that this is a great idea... Just hope the model isn't that abstract... I have taken a liking to your concept, can't wait to see progress on the model :)

TomGreen321
06-20-2004, 05:59 PM
Hey sound :) The rules of this contest is that the person/thing, has to be from a movie... Not a game... The concept looks cool, but a bit abstract... IF i remember clearly, he was still wearing the gunmetal (without teamcolors) Marine suit, and the only difference between him and the marine, is that for a face, he had a weird alien, and weird tentacles coming out from all over the body... :)

EDIT: Oh, sorry, just read on the thread that you can make original baddies :) okay then, i would say that this is a great idea... Just hope the model isn't that abstract... I have taken a liking to your concept, can't wait to see progress on the model :)I don't think is claiming its the Infested Marine from Starcraft. He is stating it is influenced by the starcraft character, but his own creation.

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.