PDA

View Full Version : vehicle: Sprintcar

SteveV
06-18-2004, 03:13 AM
I'm not sure if this shoud be a 2D or 3D entry, I did all the modeling in raydream and rendered it in Bryce, then detailed it in Painter.

I'm no 3D artist but enjoy the results and love what you guys do.
Since Raydream has become Carrara I'm starting to learn Lightwave, it's not easy for a 2D illustrator that's for sure.
http://www.acay.com.au/~waylie/sprinter.jpg

nealb4me
06-18-2004, 08:11 AM
It looks kinda like the chassis is broken or bent, maybe if u changed the angle a bit it could fix that. Apart from that it looks cool

Frank Dodd
06-18-2004, 12:13 PM
Yes I would agree, it looks like this car has taken one bounce too many ;) but other than that the production, style and presentation of this image looks great, very professionally done.

SteveV
06-18-2004, 11:42 PM
These cars get pretty cranked up, the chassis doesn't flex but the suspension has a hell of a lot of movement when they pitch them into a corner at 120 miles per hour.

ToddD
06-19-2004, 03:01 AM
I think the car looks pretty good:thumbsup: I don't care for the criss cross tint in the image:shrug:

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.