06-17-2004, 03:39 AM
Akuma :)

http://www.home.no/ninjababe/akuma/akuma30.jpg

Im going to use my baby Mirai for this contest :buttrock:

i hope i can finish it :surprised

AndyH
06-17-2004, 06:59 AM
Erm... Akuma wasnt in the movie!
Probably a good job really - he woulda been played by woody allen or something. :scream:

Does this choice meet the criteria? Hes not from a film or a comic. I'd Check with lekku if i were you.

Renderman_XSI
06-17-2004, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by Andy H
Erm... Akuma wasnt in the movie!
Probably a good job really - he woulda been played by woody allen or something. :scream:

Does this choice meet the criteria? Hes not from a film or a comic. I'd Check with lekku if i were you.

Most people think Akuma isnt in that movie, but he is :D . He was setting on the street with his legs cross. And yeah Akuma has been in comics just not in this country.

BTW: i meant Street Fighter 2; the animated movie back in 1999. not the chessy live action one..rofl.

here is the proof:

http://www.dbznemesis.net/animes/sf2.html

I might change my subject matter to something else...:hmm:

asphaltcowboy
06-17-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Renderman_XSI
Most people think Akuma isnt in that movie, but he is :D. Just watch the Streetfighter Alpha Movie - he features heavily in that one - also has a great drawing style applied to it - perhaps you could take some ideas from there..? :)
Originally posted by Renderman_XSI
I might change my subject matter to something else...:hmm: No no! It's a great idea! Stick with it! Pleeeeeeeeeeeease! I wanna seeeee! :D

Lekku
06-17-2004, 03:18 PM
I don't know much about this guy, but since it's based on 2d reference, and was apparently in foreign comics (foreign to me, anyway) I guess it's ok. The idea is to go from 2d to 3d, or from a movie to a game. Using a game character isn't truly in the same spirit, but street fighter was 2d, soo.............. If you can't think of something you like better, then consider it approved.

Ravis
06-18-2004, 10:42 PM
There's a mainstream comic of Street Fighter...
so even if it doesn't fit the movie category it's definiteiy a comic

ill_logic
06-20-2004, 02:03 AM
i'd stay it counts. image put out a comic just a little while ago with him in it (briefly... and i think it's under devil's due now instead as far as publishers go... i dunno.) but he also pops up in some of the anime. also... i think he was 'supposed to be' in the live action movie. if you were unfortunate to see any of the shots from the game based on the movie (which had the same not so great photocapping technique the mortal kombat games had) they had akuma, along with some photo shots of him in the movie (which was some very tiny, half asian looking guy with a bright red wig). dunno what became of it. maybe it got cut lol
however i could have sworn there's already been a 3d game version of him as far as the street fighter ex games go, you know?
anyway. good luck! hope you do well because he's (depending on which sf) my best/favorite character in the whole series, & i'd hate to see what would happen if you screwed him up or something...... just kidding lol good luck, can't wait to see it
-J

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.