KG
06-15-2004, 09:36 PM
Here's a model completed last January, just had the time to render it recently

http://www.firedragon.com/~lwg3d/upload/finished/2004/06/09-824417.jpg

http://www.firedragon.com/~lwg3d/upload/finished/2004/06/15-334983.jpg

;)

WhItE CoFfEe
06-16-2004, 04:17 AM
@ken_g9, are you gonna make another version? The bodykits seem too simple. Maybe you do a search on google to get some references. GT style will do.

If you are gonna make another one, pls let us know. thnx!

PanzerBoy
06-18-2004, 08:27 PM
Wow, that's sweet. Good modelling!

AdamantiumKnot
06-18-2004, 09:34 PM
i love the composition on the second one :buttrock:

Jeremyi
06-19-2004, 04:07 AM
Ausome job! my favorite car to so i like it even more :applause:

Sqwall
06-19-2004, 06:54 AM
Nice model. The body model is superbly accurate to the 1993-5 stock supra. That is one of the first things to catch my eyes. :thumbsup: There are some issues to be fixed like the corner lights they look totaly unrealistic. The headlights need tweaking. Add just one more subd interation and crease more the fillets of the doors and the bonnet. Make a render from rear. And post some wires. I think that the rim material is totaly wrong or atleast it must be more blurry. I like the car paint material it is well balanced between total shine and refelction and fallofs to dark only reflection. On the second render i thing that there is a certain area on the roof that should be fixed. I think that there is a messed poly or something.
I thing that overdone myself here but I like when peope put effort to make things look right and this one is the one of the most acurate stock supras in 3d ive seen. Keep tweaking man If u need help PM me. I will gladly help you with anything you like. :thumbsup:

KG
06-20-2004, 07:57 AM
Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated :D

@Sqwall - thanks for the crits there, I actually need them...don't have much much reference pics for the Supra...the reference images that I have actually have are usually modded versions...sent you pm :)

@WhItE CoFfEe - most likely I will make a different version, still thinking if I'll make a modded one or a GT car like the Esso Ultraflo or Au Cerumo Supra of the JGTC

:cool:

Pavel Lazarov
06-20-2004, 01:50 PM
As Sqwall mentioned this is one of the most accurate supras I have ever seen. Really good modeling.
I dont like the rim material as well.

Other than that very good work. Keep it up!!! :)

AveOfSpades
07-04-2004, 07:35 AM
this is one of best modelled supra ive seen so far:applause:
what is the next car your going to model? would love to see a mitsubishi gto:)
anyway excelent model:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

jota7
07-05-2004, 04:26 AM
Hey, you did one hell of a job on that MKIV there. I really love these cars, such beasts. Check out my MKIV, I have only seen very few Supras done so correctly, tell me what you think about mine, it was done about 2 something years ago!

Why the hell cant I upload pic for???? I cant upload my supra!!! :(

asylum24
07-05-2004, 06:35 AM
one problem i see with the 2nd one is ther is no driver :)

but besides that, and the roof thing and corner lights, damn good. and dont put a huge bodykit on it. makes supra's look horible. a simple lip on the front bumper just makes it ooze sexiness.

KG
07-05-2004, 10:41 AM
haha!! I totally forgot the driver! :eek:

oh well...it's one of those cars in the commercials where drivers are unseen in the driver's seat :D

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.