View Full Version : scene: Don't play baseball near a window

Edouard
06-15-2004, 08:56 PM
This is the latest of my stills C&C are welcome

http://www.want-ed.com/picturesupload/raam2.jpg

tomaa
06-15-2004, 08:58 PM
vvvvery nice....

it has happened to me... but it was not a baseball, it was a football :)

tell me what software did you use?

MidNitPro
06-15-2004, 09:40 PM
It doesnt look like there's an actual hole in the window... If the baseball just bounced off the window and cracked it, that's some pretty strong glass. If not, then you might want to correct it somehow.

JesseDavis
06-15-2004, 11:53 PM
I for one don't wallpaper the outside of my house...

Auctane
06-15-2004, 11:54 PM
yeah, you forgot to put the hole in the window

Arcturus
06-16-2004, 02:19 AM
From what i can tell the view is from the inside and the hole is there, it's just that the hole itself is the same colour as the surrounding glass because it's looking towards a white background. Maybe give the glass some inner-reflection so the actual hole is more obvious. Great render.

ILS
06-16-2004, 03:18 PM
judging from the old looking window frame and peeling wallpaper the house is old, so the glass itself should be less transpartent and grimy around where the fame is, it should also be thinner at the top and thicher at the bottom, thats the way glass erodes with time. if you correct the thickness you can get a nice looking refraction which should make the glass stand out as glass. otherwise its a nice composition.

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.