PDA

View Full Version : Users of Community3D.com -- Please Read.....

ACFred
01-31-2002, 12:41 PM
Hey folks.

I just want to thank those people who've found the Community 3D Private gallery useful for posting images here.

I do have a request, though, for all of those who use it currently or plan on using it in the future.
Please try to keep the file size of your image to a minimum. Not only for my sake, but also for the sake of people here on the board who have slower connections. Having to download a series of 300+ KB images only slows down everyone and takes up space on my hard drive -- although I'm not fearing that I'll fill up.

Just a gentle reminder.

If anyone has an idea on how I can make the service more useful, please let me know.

Thanks,

Alec
Community 3D
alec@community3d.com

fellah
01-31-2002, 06:58 PM
I don't think it is you who should thank us, I think it's we who are using the service that should thank you. and 'cause I am one of those, I'll give you a big thanks for all the help, it's really kind of you and I hope more ppl will thank you for this.

illustr8rX
01-31-2002, 07:13 PM
yes, Thank you Alec. I could never post without your site; which means no one would see my work-it's a pain to chase down links. Thanks again, Don Perkins

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.