PDA

View Full Version : The most popular Blender ever relased

Apollux
06-13-2004, 10:13 PM
How do you tell a true hardcore blenderhead from the average blender entusiast? The entusiast has the lastest official release installed, but the hardcore blenderhead has:
- The latest BF release.
- Some Tuophuu, cvs or otherwise experimental release.
- A special flavoured Blender, like Instintive Blender, Shmender or any other private branch.
- One or two old official releases, that he/she keeps around for ĘspecialĘ purposes.

This poll is about those old releases that you just can't let go. Wich one is your favorite?

gabio
06-14-2004, 02:28 AM
So i can consider myselft a hardcore? I got the source code of 3 source tree: bf-blender, tuhopuu, and tuhopuuperso, which is my special tree for devel purpose. for now i'm just playing with the gui and studying though. I also keep a cd up to dayte with all the official release, and source tree. even if it's not very usefull for now. And now that i think about it, my blender folder(include prog, source, project, texture) is almost 5 gig. it's big for such a little prog.

Lourdelle
07-08-2004, 10:31 PM
The 2.23 release was (during a long time) the best release of blender. But last tuhoppu 2 is very very interesting with seam funcrtions and Relax :bounce:

it's unbelivable for texturing, it's a big step for blender but a little for me

arangel
07-09-2004, 07:38 PM
I┤m very fond of the latest BF Blender (great speed up in the game engine and cool new tools!), but the 2.25 version is still very important in my workflow (compress and sign file for web plugin and configurable .exe creation)

Sychosis Dragon
07-11-2004, 02:10 AM
I just redownloaded Blender after a long time, man, the other one I used was horrible compared to how it is now, this newest version much easier to use, in my opinion.

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.