PDA

View Full Version : Animation:travia game intro

xee3d
06-13-2004, 02:54 AM
<Animation Download>

Full size Download(110MB) (http://vod.x2game.com/travia/Travia20040608_1.zip)
real time (asf) Download (http://vod.x2game.com/travia/Travia20040608_1.asf)
http://www.xee3d.com/cgi-bin/zero/data/test/sample_04e.JPG

:) :)

Ac0rN
06-13-2004, 03:38 PM
downloading...:D but why is the full size file soo big...?

edit: the renderings are really great and all, no I mean they are really awesome :thumbsup: , but the animation is kinda strange IMO... the lips are for example are not moving after the words or what the hell they are saying , and its kind of slow movement overall... :hmm:

Great job anyway....

miao3d
06-13-2004, 06:12 PM
:buttrock: absolute professional work.!!...only the sword seems to be light

great!

michelhabib
06-14-2004, 03:01 AM
I am completely blown away by the high fidelity, the high quality of the 2 characters, specially the monster, the fur is amazing, the atmosphere is so rich, the details, the rendering is top notch !!!
I wish there was more action, but I am satisfied with this.

Can you please post stats like you did for RFOnline?
Is that VRay?

bravoo
06-14-2004, 05:34 AM
This movie is making me wanna play Final Fantasy =) Good result overall...

cycom
06-17-2004, 04:53 AM
:cry: 5 of 5!! Someone pls put it on Frontpage!

mgard
06-17-2004, 05:30 AM
absolutely great work...
light, model and texturing cool...
animation a bit weird tho...
but cool

ehulser
06-22-2004, 10:19 PM
Wow, I'm downloading the animation right now, but I just wanted to make sure to say that the cover/poster image itself is amazing to an extent I only hope to get to. Congrats.

wildekyote
06-23-2004, 12:38 AM
Beautiful work! Couple things I noticed that caught my eye.

1. The sword (as stated earlier) seems awefully light for it's size. The knight should show some strain behind it. Look at old medieval settings and those broadswords were quite weighty to the wielder.
2. The sword sheath seems to be attached to the back of the knights armor under the cloak by it's chain in one scene, then later when the sword is pulled it comes free and hits the floor. How is it placed?. I thought at first it was on the shoulder but that doesn't appear to be the case. When the sword is drawn the sheath is turned to the hip, yet from the visuals earlier the way it hangs would make it seem quite awkward.
3. The horns of the minotaur, after the first hammer strike when the animation scans the head to the face, seem to move around on the head. I'm not certain if it's the fur moving under the horns or the horns moving over the fur but it caused my eyes to think the horns were floating on it's head.
4. Lastly deals with the poster image. The hood looks a little plastic, like it's preformed with that sharp bend in it. Might be the harsh light on that spot causing this perception, I'm not sure.

Beyond these little instances the piece is tremendous. Great work on the physics of the chains, the fur, lighting, environment, etc. It's truly professional top notch work. Keep it up.

Dennik
06-23-2004, 02:54 AM
Everything is close to perfect, except for the animation which doesn't follow the rest to the same quality.

yaoyaomiaomiao
06-23-2004, 06:12 AM
wow!great:thumbsup:

JOSICH
06-23-2004, 09:38 AM
When we can play with this brutal caracter? :D

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.