PDA

View Full Version : Noobies blender art

TraceR
06-10-2004, 03:49 PM
I have been using blender3d for a few months and I really like it. But after I got an accont here I feel like big noob, lol. Well here is some stuff I made in blender, just figured I'd post it here to see what u think. Please keep the crits constructive.

My gallery: http://www.zachgmedia.com/z3d.htm
:NOTE: if your browzer says that the page cannot be displayed, my sever is down, but it should come back soon.

:buttrock:

3d123
06-10-2004, 04:00 PM
Some good work there. but 2 things about the pc. first the blender guide has a angled bottom as if it is suppost to stand up leaning on something and second, were is the tower?

xcvbnm
06-10-2004, 04:17 PM
your flourescence pic looks like a copy of an image i've seen on digitalblasphemy.com..... or is it yours?
good work though...:thumbsup:

TraceR
06-10-2004, 04:48 PM
Thanks for replying guys!

Psan: Yea, I got the idea for that from that image, it is one of my favorits on DB.

3d123: Yea, the pc is one of my oldest pics on the gallery so it is not one of my best. The tower is the little box next to the monitor, I made it like one of those little compact pc's.

:beer:

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.