PDA

View Full Version : vehicle: county bike

karthik420
06-09-2004, 05:36 AM
inspired frm famous tv shw american chopers series.........

used softimage xsi3.05
photoshop

at present wrkin on the particles for fire frm guns.....

u can comment on it thnxx.

karthik420
06-09-2004, 05:40 AM
inspired frm famous tv shw american chopers series.........

used softimage xsi3.05
photoshop

at present wrkin on the particles for fire frm guns.....

u can comment on it thnxx.

karthik420
06-09-2004, 05:41 AM
cam3

karthik420
06-09-2004, 05:44 AM
well am a vfs grad lookin for job in the field of animation.well i have already animated this bike searchin for proper compress file to load it in someone help me in it thnxxx...

any employer if intrested in seein more of my protfolio plzzz mail me at korthik@yahoo.com am frm mumbai india but currently residin in vancouver canada...........

logistiks
06-09-2004, 06:01 AM
dont u have a demo reel?

you may want to revise ur model, and render.

i dont think anybody will hire an animator based on animation of a bike.

how hard is it to animate a bike?

karthik420
06-09-2004, 06:34 AM
read the last postin i never asked u how to animate a bike so why comment .iu have written ive already animated etc...dude hope u can read english nywayzz cheers

karthik420
06-09-2004, 06:39 AM
plus i do have a demo reel ....................am buildin site whrr i cud place all these small stuffs are just additions to my protfolio and better way to keep in touh with spoftware.its better to do somethin then to do nothin got it.

lac
06-09-2004, 06:56 AM
the render ainĀ“t that good , maybe render again with a cleary atmosphere

karthik420
06-09-2004, 04:04 PM
well actually thrr is a limit of the size i thnk here but i tried my best i have a good render with me but when i try to post tht it says u cant exceed 20000 bytes so am not able to load i dunno how others have such gr88 renders to load plzz help me ion tht thnxxxxxxxxxxxx.

XLNT-3d
06-09-2004, 06:22 PM
Where does the ammo store for the guns? There's nothing showing where the feed is. How do you control the aim? Do you have to turn the bike to shoot?

Gotsta wear good chaps to keep your legs from burning off while firing. I would definitely were a protective cup when launching those rockets too. Might want to still have children one day. I am guessing that the spent shells will eject far enough not to hit the tires and cause a wipe out.

Need to make rear wheel fatter/wider if you are going for the chopper look. Here is some reference.

http://www.tyatv.iwarp.com/images/firebike2.jpg

http://www.bikernet.com/bikebarn/images/chicadigger/2.jpg

Crit_Ikal
06-09-2004, 10:05 PM
Wow, that is just....

I mean....

Wow....

Uh, I could offer some critique but really the only thing I could offer up would be something along the lines of: START OVER!!!

And definitely use the reference pics the dude above me suggested. It might even turn out looking like a chopper.

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.