PDA

View Full Version : Help

Padmus
06-09-2004, 12:10 AM
For some reason when I installed Lightwave 8 none of those cool dynamic simulators that they offered got installed with it, I can't figure it at at all. All I can tell you is that I've had trouble installing the sentinel drivers, when I first but in the LW8 disc it asked me to install them and then restart but when I restarted it just asked me to install them again. Has anyone out there had this problem.

sooon
06-09-2004, 02:06 AM
hi!

i m here not to solve your problem but maybe this can help you to get reply better.

always remember that the title of the thread must specify the problem you have but not only the word help.

that is because some ppl is quite busy and when they are in here, they just pick the interesting topic or the topic they can contribute.

but with the work help only, normally ppl will have this 2 feeling:

1. i din owe you anything so why should i help.
2. offended that like your lil bro are desparate and get u to do his homework kind of impression.

i joined another forum, they practically scold up the ppl who posted with the title"help" coz they think that is wasting of ppl's time.

be a bit more consent and strategic, give a statement best describe about the topic that you wanna discuss here might be good and save ppl's time that some ppl might not be able to discuss in that topic know that the topic is non of their consent.

by doing this i think you can get even more help than just what you did.

my 2 cnts:)

uncommongrafx
06-09-2004, 03:17 AM
Nope.

Maybe your system didn't have enough install place. Maybe your installer was bad.

Calling NewTek Customer Service sounds like your best call.

Padmus
06-09-2004, 10:19 PM
sorry your right about the subject. I've changed it know

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.