PDA

View Full Version : Fileformat on animation

konst
06-08-2004, 10:47 PM
I made an animation that will be used as an intro for a flash movie and I whan to make it so smal as posible - not resolution, but in mb - but I whan to have a good quality. I use just 10 collors or something, the resolution is 320*240 and it is 500 frames. I want it to be max 3mb.

What is the best fileformat for my needs? Is there any good options that I can change to make it more effective? I use 3ds max...

...I have heard of a plugin or somethin for flash...is that maby a better choice? If it is, how dose it work?

rony
06-10-2004, 07:10 PM
You should render in frames instead of avi files. You never know when you computer crashes or something goes wrong. As long as you have the frames, you can use Premiere, After Effects or Shake to compress your movie. I use sorenson 3 and there's sorenson squeeze that you can buy for web compression of movie files.

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.