PDA

View Full Version : Paradox

Incarlum
06-08-2004, 03:21 AM
Hey wassup. This is a piece that Ive made which was inspired by => me watching the raindrops fall against my window.
Hopefully somebody will understand it. If for any reason you would like to know exactly what I mean with this piece feel free to ask. Im new to CGTalk so hopefully I havent misunderstood what this part of the forum is for.
http://loco.gavro.nl/ivan/abstract5.jpg

animboom
06-08-2004, 11:46 PM
test...

jrcsurvey
06-10-2004, 02:58 AM
The piece suggests to me that it is introspective and works with personal and private references for meaning. The high contrast is emotive in a few usual ways, suggesting alienation, stark emotion, reality drained or reduced to essentials. The juxtaposed diagrammatic element is perhaps a reference to notions of structure as revealed in natural and manmade patterns? I am not really the best one to comment on these kinds of imagemaking strategies probably. Personally I find I have dwindling patience with enigmatic person references. Though I am not above falling into the practice myself, my feeling is, sure, go ahead, put your private set of references in there but give the viewer something too.

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.