View Full Version : Female character (nothing too crazy)
06-07-2004, 09:09 PM
I'm currently a student at VFS and I'm just posting up my female that I'm doing for my demo reel. Anything you can say to help would be much appreciated.Thanx.
06-07-2004, 10:46 PM
Very good model man. But there are still quite a few things odd with it.
- Her posture seems to be a bit poor. Maybe pull the shoulders and arms a bit forward maybe.
- There's a line running down continuous to where her cheekbones end. This is also causing some awkward flatness in the chin area.
- Still a bit smudgy with the detail in some areas.
- A bit cuby with the sides of her arm and legs
- Her brow seems to be too thick, but i guess it doesn't look too bad when hair is on.
- There is a small lump on her dress tucked in between the wrinkels. And it seems to be pinching too much with the wrinkles on her breast.
06-08-2004, 09:14 AM
Her nose looks a bit strange, too..
06-08-2004, 11:57 AM
I like the cloth topo, small small thing the nose, and the side of the boots are funky.
good job overall
01-18-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
vBulletin v3.0.5, Copyright ©2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.