PDA

View Full Version : still: Ibanez Guitar------my work!!

tuzi
06-07-2004, 07:25 AM
Ibanez Guitar------my work!!http://www.lightwaveclub.com/bbs7/UploadFile/2004-4/2004428343580.jpg

Rasper
06-07-2004, 10:11 PM
Hi Tuzi,

I myself am an owner of an electric Ibanez guitar (SZ320), I also modelled my guitar for some animation for school...
Your render looks nice enough (too bad nobody commented on it), although I would choose an other perspective, or a few perspectives to present the model.
Also, it looks like the guitar is floating (shadows)... and the guitar case doesn't fit in right. The textures of the case just aren't realistic enough.

One thing more, the strings aren't wounded around the tuning knows as they should be..

These are just some comments you should keep in mind when making a render, details are everything! Overall looks good.

pnoland
06-07-2004, 10:14 PM
I agree, the case's textures give it a clay/cartoony look. The guitar model is looking pretty sweet, though I'm an ESP man myself. ;) Give the outside case some bump...er, sorry can't think of what it's actually called right now (brain fart...) and it'll help it out. And yeah some other angles would be cool. I like it. :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.