PDA

View Full Version : still: stuffed Beauty

saif
06-05-2004, 05:41 PM
Asalam-o-Alaikum,
guys i am just daring to get in you people - i am new in 3d Modelling i started XSI 6 months back - here is my recent work - i hope you people like it -

the illustration is to depict that miseries starts growing to be happend due to mis-use ---- Mis-use always cause distortion of values ; presentation of mask which in between realistic and artificial beauty feel of a woman in prostitution...

MallRaT
06-05-2004, 08:00 PM
Nice. But the eyes looks a bit wierd... :)
Nice details on the lips..

hkbasravi
06-05-2004, 09:20 PM
It's good. I like it.

hkbasravi
06-05-2004, 09:22 PM
The lips are textured well, and the shape of the lower face is good. I would like to see the eyes in a different shape, maybe something more expressive of her wickedness and perversion. Perhaps if you made one of her eyes a different color than the next, that would make her face more dramatic...

Also, turn down the specularity on the skin...

hkbasravi
06-05-2004, 09:24 PM
Also, remodel the nose. it is too fat. Noses are quite tricky to model, but they're the absolutely fundamental to the quality of the model.

use a photo reference for the nose, I notice that helps.

Take care...Wa Alaikum Salaam BTW.

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.