PDA

View Full Version : is anyone wanna see 3d chicken

FurkanWahab
06-05-2004, 12:43 AM
hi guys its me furkan

first i gonna tell u little bit about this commercial .. well its a tv commercial that i did last two or three months ago.

Its a commercial about " microwave oven " i just abide by ad agency's consept those they gave me.

A groovy chickens do not consume their time for hatch their eggs . they know how they can get their sons with in a minute, so in this commercial the chicken uses the microwave oven for her son rather than hatches the egg .. i hope u guys got my point
now plzz visite here

http://www.cgexpanse.com/viewtopic.php?t=251

and do me comments

waiting for ur replies
....................4kan...............

Sister Ky
06-05-2004, 08:11 AM
Great chick! :thumbsup:
But a few things you could improove: The lil'one's feet look a bit too big. The peak and the toung look a bit plasticlike, she lacks a hole in her butt to lay the eggs and her neck looks twisted in the pic on the second page... but I guess, the last two points are intendet... and it's just my nitpicky two cent anyway...

Greetz, Ky.

deathblood
06-05-2004, 09:00 AM
:eek: :eek:
chicken +egg+microwave=fun+amazing
haha:thumbsup:

FurkanWahab
06-05-2004, 04:36 PM
hey guys

me again thanks for liking my work

Sister Ky u r rigtho ,but basicly its not an original chicken, its a kind of cartoonish character and we wanna show a cartoonish touch in her whole body and her movement .. any how u r right .. thanks for ur comments :applause:

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.