PDA

View Full Version : User name problem

aenema
06-03-2004, 11:34 PM
I hate to ask this of you guys, because it was not that long ago that I had the account username renamed :( A few months ago I had my account renamed to "Ænema," thanks Leigh, but now that I have logged out of it I am having lots of trouble logging back in. The server doesn't seem to recognize "Æ" as a valid character and tells me I have entered an invalid username.

So, I am wondering if I can have my "Ænema" account renamed to this username ("aenema"), and you can delete this account, that way I do not run into any future problems with logging back in with invalid characters in my username. I would really appreciate it, so that I can start posting again. Thanks!

:beer:

leigh
06-04-2004, 12:14 AM
Hmmm grrr quite a few people have had problems recently with unusual characters in their usernames... I think we may have changed the character set that the forum uses, and this has caused the problem.

At any rate, I have changed your "Ænema" account back to "aenema" and removed this one.

aenema
06-04-2004, 12:21 AM
Thanks Leigh for the quick support :)

Garma
06-04-2004, 03:12 PM
@Leigh: *Gasps at avatar* Leigh I think you underestimate how much some people love your red hair :surprised

leigh
06-05-2004, 12:51 AM
Haha Garma - I just recently decided that I don't feel entirely comfortable with so many people knowing what I look like :)

schmu_20mol
06-05-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Leigh
Haha Garma - I just recently decided that I don't feel entirely comfortable with so many people knowing what I look like :)

awww... come on ... removing your pic from your site too? :D

Rei Ayanami
06-05-2004, 01:54 PM
Leigh kina ironic since that pic is in 3D world too.

And im sure all the people who liked it could go dig it out of their cache if they wanted it!

and growing up? whaa!!

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.