PDA

View Full Version : Problem with my thread in machineflesh..

MicH
06-03-2004, 03:03 PM
Hi !

Have some problem with my thread in the machineflesh challenge, I can only guess that is because of my swedish letter "ö" in my name.. which causes some trouble with the forum.. :( , If you modeators please could change som param or change my entry name to Micha Bostrom .. "o" instead of "ö"

.. The issues that occur is the page won't show up first time I'll or any of my friends click on the link, It doesen't matter if we refresh the page. I'll have to make the page a favourite link in my explorer, then refresh that link two times.. then the page will show. Problem 2 is that I want to delete one double post I made, but It seems that I lack permission?! don't know why.. but I enterd my email and hoped there should be a activation code sent.. but I haven't recived one :S

Hope to hear from you soon

sincerily Micha

PS. my machineflesh thread is :

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=130453

MicH
06-03-2004, 05:33 PM
people.. I thought this support forum was about getting support ?!
.. where are you ?

/MicH

MicH
06-03-2004, 07:22 PM
:wip: some sence in why it takes this long

anyway...
:wavey:
/MicH

leigh
06-03-2004, 07:46 PM
Hey you can't expect moderators to be here 24 hours a day checking the support forum :)

Please email robert@ballisticmedia.net for technical issues such as this. If you encounter any more problems in the future please be sure to read the FAQ thread in the challenge forum as it does provide the necessary information and contact details for problems encountered during the challenge.

MicH
06-04-2004, 12:48 PM
Hey you can't expect moderators to be here 24 hours a day checking the support forum

Of course not, Just giving you a hard time ...;)

Love u leigh and your work.. why not come for a visit to sweden? =)

/MicH

leigh
06-05-2004, 01:59 AM
Thanks for the compliment :)
Actually, I did visit Malmö very briefly a few weeks ago. I'm hoping to visit Sverige properly later this year... *hoping* :)

MicH
06-05-2004, 10:10 AM
:love:

Cool..I hope u do =) try to stop by in Stockholm.. u'll love it =)

- I sent Robert a mail yesterday... We'll see what happens after the weekend :)

bye / MicH
:wavey:

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.