07-19-2002, 06:21 PM
more pics...

how do I attach more than 1 pic???

LucentDreams
07-19-2002, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by sputnikinspace
more pics...

how do I attach more than 1 pic???

simply make a second post in the same thread, or link this images from a website host. :)

Not bad, first thing is try rendering with a greyer BG so the contrast isn't so harsh, makes it hard to focus the eyes on details, second the Headband and metal extensions seem really thin, being a lover of massive Headphones I have never seen any this thing, seams they would bend or break quite easily.

sputnikinspace
07-19-2002, 07:44 PM
Not bad, first thing is try rendering with a greyer BG so the contrast isn't so harsh, makes it hard to focus the eyes on details, second the Headband and metal extensions seem really thin, being a lover of massive Headphones I have never seen any this thing, seams they would bend or break quite easily.

thanks for the answer!!

true about the background..it is quite bright right now..the headbang will get thicker too and I probably need to make the plastic shape a bit smoother..

don't you think that the metal looks strange??

LucentDreams
07-19-2002, 07:56 PM
wasn't focusing on textures yet, need the model to work before the textures get fixed cause what may look good now may not when the model is different, but the metal looks like grey plastic, should be brushed with a really slight reflection.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.