View Full Version : Vehicule - Nissan Skyline 350GT
For my first post here, i wills how you my last car, an skyline 350gt. It's done with max5 ( spline cage/ Surface ) and renderer with brazil and "post-proceed" with photoshop, of course;)
C&C are really welcome
06-02-2004, 10:29 AM
I still strugle with modeling cars and i know how hard it is. So well done :beer:
If I were you i would do a early morning/late afternoon render, then you can turn the lights on and all but the sun will still lightup the rest of the scene.
06-02-2004, 10:33 AM
like the motion you bring into the pictures...
could you send some more renders, maybe a still car and some wire please...
good work man
06-02-2004, 01:34 PM
Nice looking model man. I did not like the car itself but your job is welldone. Cheers Mate. :)
06-02-2004, 02:07 PM
ah, there aint a car in t he world i know better than this one. I did the AMerican Infiniti g35 version if it. At firsth glance it looks pretty damn good, but there are some minor problems u really ought to address if u want this perfect.
1) The black fringe on the rear window is a lil mishaped with the roofline
2) The Blinker(sidemarker) isnt colored. it might be like this in japan, but not here in the U.S.
3) Where the hood meets the Front pillar (around t he windshield), it should be a smoother transition
4) The brake calipar locations are wrong. On the front wheel, the brakes point at an upward 45 degree angle toward the headlights. And in the rear, they point forward toward the front wheel.
5)Tires need texturing
6) A window trim would increase the detail a bit
7) On the headlights, the vertical thin strip is orange
8) The stock grill is chrome
Now, i know a few of these may be very well different on the japanese skyline. I know the american g35 like the abck of my hand (my mom owns the sedan and im buying the coupe when i graduate). So, when i did my models, all my refs came from this site
It has ultra high resolution images of every angle of the car.
Also, email me if you want some other good shots of the car.
It Looks awesome and i am far from dissapointed with this work!!
hey, thanks for the reply. I'll considered yours critics and advice.
Gimpgutter, thanks for the web site, thats exactly what i where looking for. Let me just the time to translate :surprised yours advice and i'll post new versions of my car.
EDIT : and if you want to see more, you can go to see the wip, on a french forum...
So stay tuned, i'll come soon.;)
01-18-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
vBulletin v3.0.5, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.