PDA

View Full Version : door keeper WIP

levius
01-31-2002, 12:25 AM
I like to sketch in unfinished renders :), right now only head, arm and keys are modeled.. I would like to finish it in 2 days :D

http://www.3d.sk/doorlayers4.jpg

Taoizm
01-31-2002, 01:32 AM
I really like this style of art. You may want to be careful with the character and the background getting too similiar. You might lose something. Nice work!

levius
01-31-2002, 02:30 AM
Thanx taoizm, you are right I got quite similar background with character, whot do you think would be the best way to improve it?

I would like to keep this color scheme, but maybe it will be better with background with diferent color? Or maybe more blured and dark? :cool:

Please write me your opinion..
I am really thankfull for every tip and critique...

ACFred
01-31-2002, 04:04 AM
Hey Levius,

I really like this image. I think you're right that there needs to be some sort of separation between character and background, but not much.

For the background, try adding a bit of soft, warm blue in with the yellows and oranges. The complementary colors will help pop the character away from the background.

I can't wait to see the finished product.

Good luck!

Alec

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.