PDA

View Full Version : speed braging

BROKENTOE
05-31-2004, 11:24 PM

Error404
05-31-2004, 11:29 PM
why do people brag about anything? because we all want to be better than the next person.

(BTW, I typed this message faster than you did!! :p )

and BTW, why is this in the "Gallery/Finished Work" section....

BROKENTOE
05-31-2004, 11:37 PM
Erm i have not clue why this is in the wip just a tired error on my part

I beg to differ about the typing speed thing, i myself a have perfected a method called quantum typing wich allows me to type every letter simultnously so this means it took me like 0.2 seconds to type the whole post, its only cos i had to go pee before i clicked pst that it took so long

Rasper
06-01-2004, 12:00 AM
And is it because you had to scratch your a** that you put 'not' instead of 'no' in your first sentence? There also is no use of correct punctuation in your text.

Your 0.2seconds-typing isn't quite up to the point where you can type flawless. :p This makes my reply better than yours :D

'bout the speedbragging ...
I prefer to look at nice finished paintings insead of half-finished ones.
But on the otherhand, it's also an advantage to be able to do the same work in 1 hour, where someone else might need 5 hours.

BROKENTOE
06-01-2004, 12:16 AM
note: im not saying posting how long it took you to complete work is bad just that sometimes people slate others for there pace and there is no need

BROKENTOE
06-01-2004, 12:18 AM
not not not not not

sorry my ass was relly itchy:p

TheShaddix
06-01-2004, 01:01 AM
Let us see your perfect car that u made in 3 hours, then talk.

dpbBryan
06-01-2004, 01:01 AM
thanks for wasting my time.

ambas
06-01-2004, 01:48 AM
lets see this perfect car done in 3 hours

people that brag want attention.

BROKENTOE
06-01-2004, 02:11 AM
herm , seems to me the aragance of the people here who have replied so far has got in the way of them seeing the point.

i dont have a perfect car i was staqnding up for people who do who only get slated for being slow by arrgant s*$ts

sorry for wasting your time i dont no why this got posted in the wips section my error

Error404
06-01-2004, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by BROKENTOE
herm , seems to me the aragance of the people here who have replied so far has got in the way of them seeing the point.

my reply was a joke, I hope it came across that way

Fro$tByte
06-01-2004, 03:23 AM
Yea right Error, Sure, I got that joke way quicker than the rest of these people!!

:buttrock:

Geta-Ve
06-01-2004, 03:43 AM
maybe im just ignorant, buuut.. what does this have to do with finished work?

as per bragging.. its fun, and if you have done a great job that that gives you plenty of bragging rights. no?

also, why do you even let bad comments get to you? so what if someone says go get another job cuz your slow, why not use that comment and better yourself instead of using it and wasting your time and ours, with irrelivant posts?

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.