PDA

View Full Version : animation: this is our project ---nightwalker

jdragon
05-31-2004, 10:17 AM
this short is cooperate with some beginers in 3D,they are all first learning 3d, we think it has many many problem,but we also have learned many technique and how to cooperate in a group.

give us any idea..THX.

http://www.gdmm.com/cg/nightwalker111.avi

Sister Ky
05-31-2004, 12:32 PM
:scream: That's soo cool!! Material arts, a bug against various insect-busters. lol! Just why doesn't it have a happy end? :cry:

I think the main problem of the piece is sound and lighting.
Well... music's not bad, but it can be better. And the slicing-sounds in the very beginning aren't syncron. When he draws the sword out of the soupladle and it's slipping down, it would make a sound also and the music shouldn't stop there but blend over into the spray-can music... in the very end (before the credits) I'd add a hysterical woman's scream and then a chrunchy sound...
Lighting, especially in the beginning. Of course the darkness adds to the atmosphere, but if you can only see that somethig's somewhat moving...
Why's the eatingstick breaking so evenly when it hits the cealing?
He's obviously mighty strong, still the movements when he collects those nuts are very heavy...?

I would give him another textur. Something darker and cooler... but that's a matter of taste...
I love the sword when it's glowing :thumbsup:

Greetz, Ky.

PS: People don't like to downloas rars etc...

prunesnow
05-31-2004, 12:56 PM
This is a cooective works.We spended much time on it .It is a very difficult course.

I love it very much,although it isn't very perfection.Because it is our first time!

Fellow is a picture about it :

prunesnow
05-31-2004, 12:57 PM
This is a cooective works.We spended much time on it .It is a very difficult course.

I love it very much,although it isn't very perfection.Because it is our first time!

Fellow is a picture about it :

:bounce:

jdragon
05-31-2004, 02:48 PM
thanks for your advice, that is our attempt.from storybord to last composting, it's all finish by ourselves,you give us these advice we have observed a little.
the texture, i think if all scenes use simple color texture better than these.
lighting ,i think it will have more exercise can be do well.
in background ,i want insert any atmosphere and depth field in composting,but all scenes are not making layer! so bad.:(
and music,we havn't good matter,and just only one man makd.so,it is a bad place..
if we have any time ,we shall try to correct these problem and complete better.
i will change rar file to avi, then i think that will have more friends to give some advice..
thanks for your help.:)

jdragon
06-01-2004, 06:43 AM
http://www.chinadv.com/forum/Web/UpFiles/2004/4/28/67385339.jpg
http://www.chinadv.com/forum/Web/UpFiles/2004/4/28/55051745.jpg

by the way, the link has change to avi,it has 31M, can download fast.

THX for help.:bowdown:

Downwrdspiral
06-01-2004, 09:29 AM
that movie file server is SLOW! it says 1hr 38 min on DSL to download.

How come you keep calling him nightwalker, but your poster says nightSwalker?

jdragon
06-02-2004, 04:59 AM
sorry, that is a mistake in post picture.:p

if it's download slow, may change another time to download it.

thanks for you advice..

ufotung
06-02-2004, 10:31 AM
nice style and mood ~
hope to see more !

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.