View Full Version : The Möhtrix

B-W-Design
05-30-2004, 02:35 PM
Hi folks!

Have fun.

http://www.b-w-design.de/3dbig/moehtrixb.jpg

Shaka_x
05-30-2004, 05:32 PM
i like the sheep,..but i dint get the Mohtrix thing,....i dont speak german that good??

Sister Ky
05-30-2004, 05:43 PM
I think it's supposed to be a cow. And cows make Moooh or sometimes Mööööh ;)
He looks so cool!! :cool:
But the shadow's a bit too extrem. At first glance I thought he was a craw, because the shadow makes the snout look like a (strange) peak...

Greetz, Ky.

daltonmonaie
05-30-2004, 07:04 PM
that's a sheep!

German Cows are saying «Muuh» (spoken: Moo)

and german sheeps are saying «Möö» (:rolleyes: yes like [ö])

i don't know how's the german-sheeps-owen Möö in english is spoken.

but i think it's strange, 'cause swiss sheeps are saying Mää (just like ö but with a [a], spoken [ä]) and everybody knows, that switzerland is just on the southern end of germany...

«wär wäiss, villicht lägt's ja a dr bärgluft...» <- swiss-german
four times «ä»

Could be, that animals and humans having more spiritual things together than we think... :hmm:

Hey, it's a nice picture! But i would try to improve the reflections on the sunglasses, perhaps sharper.

Sister Ky
05-30-2004, 08:03 PM
WHAT??? Since when do german sheep say mööö? :eek:
I am very german here (see lokation: says definitly german!!), and I know for very shure, they DO say Määää!!!!
And I know, german cows say Muuh, but since it's pronounced Moo I wrote Moo and not Muuh. And sometimes cows do say Mööö too... but I never ever heard about sheep saying Mööö!!! :surprised

..... I can't believe I'm arguing about such a thing -.-; ...... :shrug:

But I've looked at the picture more thourouly now, and I have to admit it's a sheep... I mistook the strange shadow for the pattern of a cow-fur :blush:

Greetz, Ky.

B-W-Design
06-02-2004, 02:07 PM
Hehe, very funny! :scream:
Muuh, möööhhh, määäähhhh.... :p

Eh, how many sheep do you have seen wearing sunglasses and jacket? ;)
I think that it's ok if such a sheep speaks a little "dialect". :cool:
But i did that purposely.
Cause Mähtrix i found was a little bit too plump. And in my opinion Möhtrix sound a bit more funny.

Sorry for german title, but my english isn't the best and i don't know what the title correct means in english. :hmm:

I would have done it like this:
"CUDDLE THE CUDDLY"

Oh the reflections on the sunglasses. Yeah, you have a point there!

Thanks for c&c

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.