PDA

View Full Version : PALADIN THIS TIMe it works :D

JakubFromOz
05-30-2004, 04:04 AM
yay thanks dude for helping me out :O ok now that u can see my work i would love some comments thanks.

http://i.1asphost.com/jakub/Paladin.jpg

JakubFromOz
05-30-2004, 12:11 PM
yesh anyways im new to this forum ( and any art forum for that matter) and was keen to start getting into the scene, im 20, yeh wana do more posts soon just really looking for some C&c so i can keep improving my drawing thanks all

cr0ss
05-30-2004, 01:02 PM
not bad.
the paladin has very big fingers, isn't it?
somehow the fingers on the left hand look like as if they were cut off.
the left side of blade looks strange. should be 3/4 of the right side. (doesn't really matter)
nice detailed.

JakubFromOz
05-30-2004, 01:39 PM
hmm yeh i agree i reckon the problem is with the hilt of the sword tho not the blade tho, but i may be wrong by all means the fingers yeh that would be due to my lack of experience in art once i draw it one way i think its ok cause it seems ok to me. thanks for pointing dat out :P thanks for the critique

Everlost
05-30-2004, 08:11 PM
use variations in your lines and shading, when i first looked at it had a real hard to distinguishing exactly what everything was. But looks good, I think lol

sypherr
05-30-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Everlost
use variations in your lines and shading, when i first looked at it had a real hard to distinguishing exactly what everything was. But looks good, I think lol

Yes i had the same exact problem. Needs to be more defined to make sense of the image. But the overall detail is good.

Nice work :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.