hehe...sexy:p
could u post a wire please?

Trolldeg
05-28-2004, 08:04 AM
sure...

http://www.kompakt.se/upload/bootwire.jpg

ReSeT
05-28-2004, 11:20 AM
Would be nice if there was a women wearing these boots.

Sister Ky
05-28-2004, 11:52 AM
Whoever invented this kind of shoes and whoever decided that those were sexy and woman should wear them, I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!!!!! Or even more cruel: I'm gonna make HIM wear them!!!!

Great work, though....

Greetz, Ky.

stephen2002
05-28-2004, 05:27 PM
Nice materials but those look painful.

ReSeT
05-28-2004, 09:50 PM
Whoever invented this kind of shoes and whoever decided that those were sexy and woman should wear them, I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!!!!! Or even more cruel: I'm gonna make HIM wear them!!!!

Also ich find's wirklich sexy, wenn Frauen sowas tragen, ob das bequem ist, ist eine völlig andere Frage.

Du must es einmal so sehen : Ich kenne keine Schuhe für Männer, die auch nur ansatzweise sexy sind. ;)

Sister Ky
05-29-2004, 05:31 AM
ReSeT's post for the non-german speakers among us:

I think they're really sexy, when women wear something like that. If it's comfortable, that's a completely different question.
You have to look at it from this point of view: I don't know any shoes for men that can ever reach a level as sexy as those.

Well, I never said they were not sexy... I said it's a shame that people always emphasize they are and therefore some women feel like they have to wear them.
That there are no sexy shoes for men that's not true. But they're very rare... and my guess is, that's probably because men are much wiser than women in these kind of things: If something sucks to wear, they just don't wear it! :shrug:

Sorry @ Trolldeg that I made your thread into a discussion about such a thing... :blush:

Greetz, Ky.

ReSeT
05-29-2004, 10:28 AM
If something sucks to wear, they just don't wear it!

Yes, that might be true.

So far, I'm sorry too, dear Trolldeg

HocusPocus
05-29-2004, 02:04 PM
I think you should position the camera a little more high, maybe has a girl inside the boots... (hehehe)
Good work, nice leather results!

Trolldeg
05-29-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Sister Ky
ReSeT's post for the non-german speakers among us:

Well, I never said they were not sexy... I said it's a shame that people always emphasize they are and therefore some women feel like they have to wear them.
That there are no sexy shoes for men that's not true. But they're very rare... and my guess is, that's probably because men are much wiser than women in these kind of things: If something sucks to wear, they just don't wear it! :shrug:

Sorry @ Trolldeg that I made your thread into a discussion about such a thing...

Greetz, Ky.

heh, no problemo. :cool:
actually, I think this discussion is kind of interesting. the thing I found amusing is what you wrote about making a man wear them. I do, actually, so I know what it's like. :) And I do it because I like it.

One purpose of these images is actually to have the design made for real.

Now everybody probably is going to think I'm a wierdo (and I guess I am), but before you start typing any rude comments, there's nothing gay about it, and I don't see myself as a transvestite.
I just happen to think that clothing should not be associated with any specific gender. If we could get away from that, only those who actually emjoy wearing heels would do it, and no woman would ever feel "forced" to wear them.

And I know that this isn't the right forum to discuss these things, so let's get back to the 3d... :wavey:

here's a material setup for those interested:
http://www.kompakt.se/upload/leathermat.jpg

CGTalk Moderation
01-18-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.